The Psychosomatic Process is a BodyMind integration system for profound personal and professional growth.
The Advanced Psychosomatic Training is a 10-Day Intensive experience designed for Health and Wellness Practitioners seeking personal development and professional excellence for greater healing impact in the world.
As you learn to systematically translate the subtle energetics of your unique BodyMind, you are invited into a deeper, more intimate, and compassionate relationship with your True Self.
Within your own body, discover untapped resources, intrinsic self-healing mechanisms, and the innate wisdom of your Being.
The Psychosomatic Process equips you with clear vision and effective tools to embody the change you wish to see in the world.
As you transform yourself through the Psychosomatic Process, you simultaneously practice therapeutic applications to empower your clients toward new levels of healing.
In the 10 Day Intensive, you learn to integrate intuition with innovative systems designed to decode the messages of the BodyMind.
As a result, you become more capable to support your clients, family, and community in their conscious evolution toward whole-person health.
What you learn
Day 1: Encounter
Emotional Anatomy – Foundations
Day 1 is an introduction. Through the Psyschosomatic Process, you will begin to orient toward a new paradigm of thinking, relating to others, and understanding the power of presence. On this day, you will encounter your infinite creative capacity as a powerfully connected BodyMind.
- The Psychosomatic Process Framework
- Universal Energetics of the BodyMind
- Masculine & Feminine Dynamics
- Practical Application Skills – Assessment and Diagnostic Tools
Day 2: Reveal
Face Analysis – The Portrait of Your Life
Understanding the structure of your face reveals your inner architecture. Each unique curve, line, and contour paint the portrait of who you are, the life you’ve lived, and the potential of who you can become.
In relationship with others, face-reading is an invaluable skill. At a glance, understand how a person thinks, expresses themselves, and navigates through life. Day 2 will forever change how you interface with the world.
- Face Shapes
- Facial Features
- Chakra System of the Face
- Receive your first “Face Split” photograph, which reveals the balance of feminine and masculine energies working through your life
- Give and Receive Psychosomatic Face Analysis
Day 3-5: Inhabit
BodyMind Analysis – The Blueprint of the Soul
In day 3, we zoom out from the face to look at the entire body. Here, you learn to systematically assess the quality, shape, and structure of the body’s individual parts and how they relate to a person’s Emotional Anatomy.
Emotional Anatomy equips you with the universal language of the body. Your body is the vessel of your pure energetic consciousness. As such, it is the most accurate indicator of a person’s energetic flow and spiritual alignment.
During days 3-5, you will observe how your own energetic and physical form demonstrates deeply embedded attitudes and behavioral patterning developed throughout your life. This embodied wisdom empowers you to transform the pieces of yourself that ache for expression, attention, and more love.
You will learn to map and build a comprehensive Emotional Anatomy report of every individual body part and its psycho-emotional response.
As you become fluent in the language of the body, you are able to translate its powerful messages, which are always working for our highest good and collective evolution.
- Discover the energetic blueprint of your body
- Assess size, texture, tone, density, temperature, and tissue quality of individual body parts as indicators of psycho-emotional and energetic patterns in the BodyMind
- Detect congestion, deficiency, vitality, or excess energy flow in every chakra center and individual body part
- Utilize the plumb-line as BodyMind assessment tool
- Apply postural alignment and integration techniques
- Learn to sketch the body and compose a written report for BodyMind Analyses
- Give and receive Full BodyMind Analysis
Day 6: Embrace
Language of the Hands
The hands are an extension of the heart.
Our hands equip us with the means to caress and embrace the ones we love. With our hands, we create beautiful art and music. We prepare and serve food to nourish our families. We express passion, anger, excitement, and boundaries.
Our hands represent our capacity to give and receive love.
Day 6 is an intimate exploration of the Language of the Hands. Learn of the infinite healing potential you hold at your very fingertips!
- Hand Shape and Features
- Psychosomatics of Gestures – Handshakes and Hugs
- Give and receive Hand Analysis
Day 7: Align
Language of the Feet
Your feet move you through life. They reflect the basic fundamentals of who you are and how you support yourself. The strength and structure of your foundation determines your standing in the world.
Aligning your feet is the first step toward moving through life with more grace, confidence, and ease. Stand firm in who you are, unshakeable in the wisdom that you have everything you need to support yourself and create an extraordinary life.
On Day 7, you are invited to re-connect with your roots:
- Foot Point
- Psychosomatics of Movement – Standing and Walking
- Give and receive Foot Analysis
Day 8: Empower
Emotional Anatomy – Practical Application
After an entire week of transformative learning, you will be guided through real-world applications of Emotional Anatomy and the Psychosomatic Process.
On day 8, you will gain a new and radical perspective of the energetics of pain, mental and emotional imbalances, chronic disorders, and degenerative diseases in the BodyMind.
With this more holistic understanding, you become capable to truly empower yourself and the people around you toward real and permanent resolution, healing, and well-being in all areas of life.
- Clinical Assessment and Communication Skills for BodyMind Practitioners
- Psychosomatic Diseases in the BodyMind
- Psychosomatics of Archetypes
- Effective Therapeutic Approaches for Common Constitutions and Body-types
Day 9: Integrate
Emotional Anatomy – Practical Application, cont.
Day 9 is a pinnacle integration moment in the Advanced Psychosomatic Training experience.
Members of the outside community are invited to serve as Volunteer BodyMind “models.” Practitioner-trainees are paired with a model to perform a Full BodyMind Intake and Analysis practice-session.
- Practical Application – practice session with BodyMind model
- Utilize Emotional Anatomy Intake, Assessment, and Communication Skills
- Provide full Emotional Anatomy report for volunteer-model
Day 10: Embody
The Psychosomatic Process – How Practitioners become Healers
On the final day of the 10-Day Intensive, you are invited into deep reflection and rest to fully embody all that you have learned and transformed throughout your experience.
- Receive final Face Split to reflect on your profound transformation in only 10 days.
- Receive personalized CranioSacral therapeutic treatment for deep integration, rejuvenation, and embodiment.